How To Make Marijuana Milk
Milk is so ubiquitous! It’s in everything. Our chips, our smoothies, in most of our desserts, in our coffee… it’s really everywhere!
So if you want to make something that you can use in your hot chocolate, in your ice coffees, or in your ice cream, consider making your own THC infused milk!
It’s really simple and all you need are two ingredients to make it! Along with a few special cooking tools.
- 1 can of evaporated milk or 1 cup of milk or 1 cup of half and half
- 2-4 grams of marijuana flower or 1-2 grams of kief
- Oven safe container
- Double boiler
- Fine mesh screen or a cheese cloth
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Put marijuana flower and/or kief in oven safe container, cover with foil and place inside oven for 17 minutes
- Set up double boiler and mix milk and marijuana flower and/or kief in with the milk
- Have sure water is boiling, but never allow the milk to boil
- Do this for 30 minutes, constantly stirring
- When done, strain milk through fine mesh screen or cheese cloth
You can have ready to use marijuana milk, and it can be kept in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.